4 Easy Ways to Bank with Your Mobile Device
Messages and data rates may apply. Enrollment in Personal Online Banking with DFCU Financial is required for Mobile Deposit.
How To Make A Mobile Deposit
Once you are enrolled in the service, follow these simple steps to make a deposit:
- Select “Deposit”
- Select “Deposit A Check”
- Select the account to deposit into and enter the amount of the deposit
- Endorse the back of the check with your name and "For Mobile Deposit at DFCU Financial"
- Capture images of the front and the back of the check
- Verify the amount and account and select “Yes” to submit your deposit
- Within the Mobile Banking App, you can see if your mobile deposit has been accepted and when it is credited to your account
If you have questions regarding any of our services or would like to obtain more details: