First Citrus Bank Social Media Community Guidelines
Please review our social media guidelines so that together we can have a supportive online community. We encourage safe and respectful conversation and participation among our clients and associates to help build community awareness, support and education. You can find First Citrus Bank on the following social media channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Privacy & Confidentiality. Please do not provide any of your specific account details, email addresses or other personal information in the comment's section of First Citrus Bank's social media account pages. For service related questions or concerns please call 813-926-2848 or visit your local First Citrus Bank branch.
- Moderation. First Citrus Bank social media properties are moderated by First Citrus Bank associates. We make every effort to respond in a timely manner on social media; however, we cannot guarantee that we will respond to every comment. Only post comments that reflect the topic of the post or the purpose of the page. Comments focused on soliciting or posted just to drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain will be taken down. Posts that are abusive, disruptive, offensive, indecent, discriminatory, false and unlawful comments or spam do not fit our community guidelines and will be removed. We reserve the right to block or remove users who engage in unapproved behavior.
- First Citrus Bank Associates. Please disclose your employment with First Citrus Bank, as we want to make sure the community is aware of any biases you may have. We welcome associate engagement, but do not endorse those that aren't from authorized representatives of the bank.
- Copyright & Intellectual Property Policies. If you believe in good faith that First Citrus Bank's social content infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send First Citrus Bank a notice requesting us to remove the material or block access to it. Details on notices and counter-notices are available here and on the Copyright Office site at copyright.gov.
- Third-Party Links. We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you'll find the information helpful. However, this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the site or company. We will do our best to identify and disclose any relationships that First Citrus Bank may have with a site or company.
- Disclaimers. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube are owned by third parties unaffiliated with First Citrus Bank. First Citrus Bank is not responsible for the privacy or security policies at these sites or other third party sites that may be linked to from within them. By posting on First Citrus Bank social media channels, you specifically represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age and give us permission to reuse your content in any format. First Citrus Bank does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads, content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations or other material of third party sites that may be promoted via advertising within Social Media properties.
Social Media Contest Guidelines
- Entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. You do not need to be a First Citrus Bank client to enter. One entry per person.
- Eligibility. Each contest is open only to legal residents of the United States, its territories and possessions, who have a valid Social Security number or tax ID number, over the age of 18. First Citrus Bank employees, officers, directors, volunteers, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter or win unless otherwise noted. (Family members include: spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses.) Participants and winners must reside within the First Citrus Bank service area.
- Winner Selection. Winners will be selected as specified in each contest. All decisions are final.
- Prizes. Winners will receive merchandise specified in the entry drawing in which they inquired, entered and/or commented. The prize is non-transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash. No substitutions are allowed. Contests are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All tax liabilities from winnings will be the responsibility of the winner. Void where prohibited by law.
- Winner notification. Winners will be notified within 5 days. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and/or selection of an alternate winner. Winners have 10 business days to claim and pick up their prize from the time it is publicly announced on the verified First Citrus Bank social media pages. Winners may be required to show proof of identification. All prizes must be picked up at a local First Citrus Bank location, unless otherwise stated in the contest language. The odds of winning depends on the number of entries received.
- General conditions. a. Participants hereby grant First Citrus Bank a non-exclusive, perpetual license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, and otherwise use information/comments given in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. b. First Citrus Bank is under no obligation to use any submission in any manner described above.
- Use of Contest Information. All entries become the property of First Citrus Bank. First Citrus Bank reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing, and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- Not Endorsed by Facebook or Twitter. By participating in First Citrus Bank's contests, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter, and you release Facebook and Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to First Citrus Bank and not to Facebook or Twitter, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
- Conduct.All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. First Citrus Bank, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any First Citrus Bank website or verified First Citrus Bank web page, or in any other way in violation of these rules.
- Limitations of Liability. First Citrus Bank is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or technical failures of any sort, First Citrus Bank may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release First Citrus Bank from any liability resulting from or related to participation in the contest.
First Citrus Bank reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.