Enhanced Safety Measures
Your Health and Safety is Our Priority
At First Citrus Bank, the health and safety of our clients, associates and community is our priority. For this reason, we encourage our clients to bank as safely as possible. Our lobbies and drive-thru locations remain open to serve your banking needs. Lobby guidelines include mandatory face masks, hand sanitizing and social distancing. Below are some enhanced safety measures in place at each First Citrus Bank branch:
- Hand sanitizer located on teller stations and throughout our lobbies
- All clients and FCB associates required to wear masks while inside
- Monitoring our branch lobbies to ensure social distance is being practiced
- Enhanced cleaning of common areas
- Reduced lobby seating and other furniture
- Sneeze guards at every teller station
- Frequent hand washing
As a reminder, First Citrus Bank has many tools to help you continue to bank while practicing social distancing.
Digital Wallet - Tap to Pay with Apple, Samsung or Google Pay
If you have questions regarding one of these services or would like to obtain more details, please contact us at 813-926-2848 to speak with a Branch Manager today.