Join The First Citrus Bank Team
At First Citrus Bank our Mission is to provide premier independent community banking services to individuals, professionals, executives, and entrepreneurs. We deliver banking services that go beyond client expectations while nurturing loyal relationships. Our culture is embodied in our Credo and we believe every Associate is socially responsible, serving in a leading or supporting role in the community. Our Core Values - Honor, Collaboration and Professionalism empower our associates to thrive within the company and community.
Why Join The Team
What differentiates First Citrus Bank from other community banks is our commitment to provide fabulous client experiences every day; while upholding our Cardinal Business Principle of Safety and Soundness First.
- First Citrus Bank invests $.98 of every deposit dollar back into the Tampa Bay community
- Ranked in the top five Tampa Bay community banks by asset size
- Third-best-performing regional bank stock in Southeastern United States
- Longest-tenured executive management team
- Serving Tampa Bay community for over 20 years
- Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce 2019 Small Business of the Year
- Ranked as one of the top 100 community banks in 2020 by American Banker
Benefits At First Citrus Bank
At First Citrus Bank, we respect that the balance of work and life is important to you. We provide benefits that will keep you and your family healthy, help plan for retirement, and allow you to enjoy time away from work.
A few key benefits include:
- 100% monthly medical cost for employee
- 100% monthly short and long-term disability insurance cost for employee
- 100% match on 401K, up to 3%
First Citrus Bank Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
First Citrus Bank will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, disability, genetic testing, service in the military, citizenship status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. First Citrus Bank also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
First Citrus Bank is currently seeking candidates for the position of Float Personal Banker. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Full-Time Personal Banker
Cardinal Business Principal: Safety and Soundness First
Core Values: Honor, Collaboration, Professionalism
Position: Full-Time Personal Banker
Department: Branch Administration
Reports To: Branch Manager
In this position, a Float Personal Banker is responsible for creating an extraordinary client experience at every step throughout the client’s journey with First Citrus Bank. The Personal Banker performs a wide variety of client transactions in a courteous, professional and accurate manner, while demonstrating exceptional client service and business development skills. Personal Bankers will provide an outstanding in-branch and over-the-phone client experience by handling every client need from sales to service from Teller to new accounts. Utilizing a needs-fulfillment approach, the Personal Banker will provide solutions based specifically on the client’s needs and how they like to conduct their banking. Ensure the client feels welcome and provide them with a one stop experience in processing transactions and fulfilling their sales and service needs. Time spent in various aspects of this role will vary depending upon branch traffic and needs and the role of other team members in the branch. Proportion of time spent on each will vary day to day.
- Greet all clients as soon as they enter the branch and work to develop a strong rapport and banking relationship with each one
- Perform a variety of client service duties including but not limited to:
- Opening, closing, and maintaining all deposit accounts
- Introducing digital banking channels and services to clients
- Setting up credentials to online/mobile banking and guiding clients through enrollment process and app download
- Responding to all client emails and phone calls within a few hours
- Collecting all relevant client information and resolving more complex customer concerns with a positive and client-centered approach
- Assisting with Teller duties when necessary
- Establish new banking relationships with clients ensuring they are offered all the products and services that are appropriate given their financial needs with a high level of product understanding, knowledge, and confidence
- Retain and deepen existing client relationships through a needs fulfillment selling approach
- Commit to advancing knowledge of sales and development skills, techniques, and product knowledge to better serve clients
- Consistently follow defined procedures for bank operations and client service
Satisfy regulatory requirements for the position, including BAI training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities during the course of a business day
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in decision making while following all bank policies and procedures
- Possesses skill, ability and aptitude to deliver industry-leading service, perform routine client maintenance requests, problem resolution and basic sales functions as well as basic teller transactions
- Strong communication skills (including verbal and non-verbal) and active listening skills
- Excellent client focus while providing high level of service to meet their banking needs and create a positive experience with every visit
- Comfortable asking clients about personal finances
- Ability to keep composure during stressful situations
- Solid understanding of bank policies and procedures, rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to keep work area neat and orderly, and detail oriented a must
- Ability to work with money transactions with high degree of accuracy
- Flexibility to assist any of our other locations.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 2 yrs previous Teller and/or Personal Banker with new account experience
For consideration, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please
If you have questions regarding any of our services or would like to obtain more details: