First Citrus Bancorporation (OTC Markets:FCIT), a $540 million commercial bank, was established in 1999 and headquartered in Tampa, Florida. It was selected as the Tampa Bay Chamber's 2019 Small Business of the Year and ranked as one of the Top 100 Community Banks in 2020 by American Banker. Ranked as one of the Top 25 Commercial Loan Producers in the Nation by the magazine Independent Banker, it serves businesses and individuals through a range of tailored financial solutions. Specializing in retail and commercial banking services, First Citrus Bank has six locations, which includes a loan production office throughout Tampa Bay.
First Citrus Bank enhances vibrancy throughout Tampa Bay by helping families become more financially secure and businesses economically successful.
- Enhancing vibrancy throughout Tampa Bay by helping families become more financially secure and businesses economically successful.
Cardinal Business Principle
- Safety and soundness first
- To provide premier independent community banking services to individuals, professionals, executives and entrepreneurs.
- Deliver banking services that go beyond client expectations while nurturing loyal customer relationships.
- Proactively contribute in the community.
- Invest in the future through our associates and workplace.
If you have questions regarding any of our services or would like to obtain more details: