With assets exceeding $231 million, First Citrus Bank is proudly headquartered in Tampa, Florida. Independent, community owned, and staffed by long-time residents, First Citrus Bank focuses its banking services on owner-managed businesses and individuals across the Tampa Bay area.
A state-chartered commercial bank, First Citrus Bank was established in 1999 to meet the needs of local business people and residents. The Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta (FHLB). First Citrus offers a complete array of banking services to individual and corporate customers throughout the Tampa Bay area. First Citrus Bank has five convenient locations in Hillsborough County: Carrollwood, Citrus Park, South Tampa, Brandon and Westshore.
To be the premier relationship bank for businesses and professionals in the Tampa Bay area.
- Provide personalized community banking services to individuals, professionals, executives and entrepreneurs
- Deliver banking services that go beyond client expectations
- Support and enhance client success
- Steward the Tampa Bay community
- Invest in the future by developing leaders in the banking profession
Cardinal Business Principle
- Safety and soundness first.