Personal Money Market
Earn a competitive interest rate and enjoy immediate access to your funds with the First Citrus Bank tiered Personal Money Market account. It's flexible and offers a variety of advantages.
- Minimum to open: $2,500
- With minimum daily balance of $2,500 - No maintenance fee
- $14.00 maintenance fee per statement cycle, if applicable
- Imaged statements
- 6 covered withdrawals allowed during a statement cycle, per Federal Regulations
- Additional withdrawals $5.00 each
- Below are the interest rates tiers based on daily balances:
- Tier I - $2,500 - $9,999.99
- Tier II - $10,000 - $49,999.99
- Tier III - $50,000 and up
Rate Information: Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive the credit for the deposit of non-cash items. Interest will be compounded daily, and credited to the account each statement cycle. The interest rate is subject to change.
Balance Information: We will use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account, which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. The customer must maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500 to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. No interest will be earned during the statement cycle in days which the balance falls below $2,500. Additional charges may reduce APY earnings.