Cardinal Business Principal: Safety and Soundness First
Core Values: Integrity, Team Work, Professionalism
Position: Research Analyst
Department: Loan Department
Reports To: EVP, Chief Credit Officer
- Work closely with Business Bankers and Credit Underwriters to provide real time information for business development opportunities and commercial loan analysis.
- Conduct industry and market research for existing and new business development opportunities
- Research industry trends, market trends, regulatory changes, competitors, etc. related to new business opportunities.
- Provide findings in concise format utilizing relevant information, data, spreadsheets, tables, graphs, etc.
- Conduct industry and market research for the local and national banking industry.
- Utilizing existing core information systems to gather data, develop spreadsheets and graphical presentation for Risk Management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Research or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Full knowledge of marketing and research techniques
- Excellent critical writing skills
- Proficient creating spreadsheets, table and charts for presentation of research data
- Excellent communication skills
For consideration, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.